Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Following a journey ....



I have a friend that is a journeyman to Ecuador.  She was our Summer Intern/Missionary two summers ago here at the Promise House.  Audra is awesome~  She taught me things even though she is younger.  She taught me things about the computer, how to survive with 8 pregnant girls for all those long summer days, that no matter where you go and even if you know no one in the state that you can find a connection...her supervisor is our long time friend from seminary and she taught me how to knit on a loom. 



  I cannot tell you how many scarves I have knitted and given away....it is so much fun!  So back to Audra...she has a blog which I encourage you to check out.  The latest post is about the Proverbs 31 woman while spotlighting a special group of ladies that she has come to know. 

Go ahead!  All you have to do is click on that red word named blog!  You will love it!

Susan

No comments: