Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Baby and Book

While on our 15 days off visiting with our children at basic training and their homes we (Promise House) received the following book from a friend, Kelly,  that I have been keeping up with on her blog.  A blog friend of Kelly's has this book: Expecting: Praying for Your Child's Development-Body and Soul.
Thank you Kelly for these books.  We accepted a new girl this morning which I gave the book to her in her welcome basket...by seven this evening she had already come to me saying how much she was enjoying the book.  Our new girl told me as I did the intake with her that she wanted something she could journal in...I said to her:  I think I have the perfect thing for you!

Today, March 2, 2010, we had our third baby of the year born.  She weighed in at 5 lbs 5 ozs.  From what little momma told me tonight she is beautiful and precious!  By the way, we had a girl born February 8th and a boy born February 23rd...and now today another little girl!  I get so excited with the babies being born here at Promise House!

No comments: