Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm Back!

I have had some recent knee surgery this past Friday
I had a tear in my meniscus which was repaired
They also cleared my knee of debris from pieces of the spurs that were on my kneecap
Then they cleaned my kneecap of any spurs that were left growing inwards.
YIKES!
Yeah, I know but God has been so gracious to me this time around
Four years ago I had this same surgery and my recovery time was long, very long.
In the past three days I have advanced to where I can get up and walk with a cane by myself!

Although I believe that I need the following to make my job easier at Promise House
Hugo Boss Hugo 4.0 Elite Rolling Walker

This thing would become "My 4 Wheeler"
I could crawl over mountains and moleholes
hills and bills
awwww....I can only dream!

All the above was just an update to let you know I have more postst to come in our future!







4 comments:

Kelly L said...

praying for fast healing..

Love,
Kelly
I've Become My Mother

mamahasspoken said...

Glad to hear that you are healing better this time. Hope that you keep healing quickly to where you don't need the cane.

Missie said...

I had the same surgery 3 weeks ago. I'm finishing up my PT tomorrow.

Susan said...

Thank You for the prayers! The stitches are out! and PT is started...Missie, how are you doing three weeks out?