Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hoooo Hoooo Are You?

Hoo are You? host a question and answer every Tuesday...so here goes!



Here are this weeks questions!


1. Have you ever broke a bone or anything on your body?  O yeah, stepped in a pot hole and down I went...broke the tiny bone on top of my right foot.




2. What is your favorite drink?   Rt. 44 Sonic Coke but I have to settle for non-cafeine tea, most of the time.





3. When is your birthday! You don't have to tell the year you were born!  April 20th



4. Do you have an allergies?  Do I?  My entire life it seems...some foods still, grasses, pine, cedar and oak trees, mold, seasonal allergies, asprin, penicillin and azithromycin .




5. What is one of your all time favorite movies?  Ice Castles

1 comment:

Tru said...

My SIL's Bday is April 20. Nice blog. Love your header.